Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Episode 93 Features Craig Manson

What do you not know that you wish you knew, but you've lost hope that you ever will? An ancestor's burial location, date of birth or village of origin? For Craig Manson author of the GeneaBlogie blog it was the name of his great great grandfather.
"I wanted people to know that these things are possible...I want to inspire people not to give up on things that that they think are absolutely unknowable. And that's what I thought. I thought the name of my great great grandfather was absolutely unknowable, and I would never learn it. But I did eventually."

Listen to the newest episode #93 of The Genealogy Gems Podcast to more about what Craig has to say about how he locates new information on a regular basis to  keep learning those "knowable" genealogical facts about his family. 

No comments: